Tourism Education Clerk Job at The Ol Pejeta Conservancy
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy (OPC) – a leading wildlife conservancy that works to conserve wildlife, provides a sanctuary for great apes and to generate income through wildlife tourism and complementary enterprises for re-investment in conservation and community development is seeking high caliber, self – motivated and dedicated applicants in the positions below:-
Tourism Education Clerk
- Working under the supervision of the Deputy Manager – Tourism and working together with the entire tourism team whilst liaising with all OPC departmental heads the preferred candidate will be responsible for the development and service delivery of environmental education services, with particular focus on conservation messaging with the intention of creating a world-class integrated Ol Pejeta visitor experience and year-round local and international tourist destination ensuring that visitors take the time to experience everything OPC has to offer.
Skill & experience for Tourism Education Clerk Job
The desired candidate must:-
- Have a University Degree, with a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Be a team player, presentable and confident, organized, self-driven and thorough.
- An Excellent communicator, able to demonstrate initiative, work independently and have exceptional operation and organizational skills.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Have over 5 years’ experience in Education and Training.
How to Apply
- Any person who wishes to be considered for this position is requested to submit their application letters stating their current salary together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references and any valid professional licenses to the Head of Human Capital by Friday, 7th October 2016.
- Our contacts are: Ol Pejeta Conservancy P.O. Box Private Bag, Nanyuki -10400
- Or send an email to [email protected] with the mail subject as
- Tourism Education Clerk
- Tourism Reservations Clerk