Tourism Regulatory Authority Assistant Office Administrator Job
Assistant Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Carrying out simple general administrative duties.
- Undertaking office operations. Processing of documents. Providing customer care services
- Handling internal and external communications or management systems
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Planning office accommodation and layout.
- Payment of bills. and providing transport services.
Qualifications for the Assistant Office Administrator Job
- Have a Diploma in Office Management and Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution or have a Certificate in Office Management with at least ten (10) years’ experience.
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic certificates, National Identity card/Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants should give details of their e-mail address, day time telephone contact and three referees. Applicants MUST quote the Job reference number on the envelope.
- The application letter to be addressed to undersigned and to reach on or before 6th September, 2017. The Director General Tourism Regulatory Authority Utalii House, 5th Floor, Off Utalii Lane P.O. Box 30027 -00100 Nairobi Email: [email protected]
- All positions are on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Tourism Regulatory Authority is an equal opportunity employer and women, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.