Tourism Regulatory Authority Driver Jobs
Driver Job at Tourism Regulatory Authority -TRA 9 3 positions TRA /DRV/9/2017
A Driver at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer and will be deployed at headquarters
or regional offices of the Authority.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized and, carrying out routine checks on the vehicle.
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems.
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned.
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road.
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein. and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Manage vehicles resources such as fuel, tools and other items allocated to.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or equivalent qualification.
- Have a valid driving license free from any current endorsement (s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an
officer is required to drive.
- Have attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at a recognized
- Have passed Suitability Test for Driver Grade III.
- Have passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the relevant Ministry/Department.
- Have a valid Police Clearance Certificate.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience.
- Mechanical skills will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic certificates, National Identity card/Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants should give details of their e-mail address, day time telephone contact and three referees. Applicants MUST quote the Job reference number on the envelope.
- The application letter to be addressed to undersigned and to reach on or before 6th September, 2017. The Director General Tourism Regulatory Authority Utalii House, 5th Floor, Off Utalii Lane P.O. Box 30027 -00100 Nairobi Email: [email protected]
- All positions are on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Tourism Regulatory Authority is an equal opportunity employer and women, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.