Clerical Officer Job at Tourism Regulatory Authority
TRA 8 2 TRA /CO/8/2017
Tourism Regulatory Authority (TRA) is a state corporation established under Tourism Act No. 28 of 2011 to regulate, manage and provide strategic direction to the tourism industry in Kenya.
As part of its establishment and in its course to deliver its mandate, the Authority now invites applications from qualified, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions.
Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be deployed in the Human Resource Division, General Registry, Accounts office or general office services.
Duties for the Clerical Officer Job
- Compiling statistical records.
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management.
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information.
- Preparing payment vouchers.
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Clerical Officer Job Qualifications
- Possess a relevant Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Be a person of integrity. Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Kindly visit the Authority’s website http://www.tourismauthority.go.ke for detailed information on the qualification requirements for each of the positions.
Interested and qualified persons are required to submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic certificates, National Identity card/Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applicants should give details of their e-mail address, day time telephone contact and three referees. Applicants MUST quote the Job reference number on the envelope.
The application letter to be addressed to undersigned and to reach on or before 6th September, 2017. The Director General
Tourism Regulatory Authority
Utalii House, 5th Floor, Off Utalii Lane
P.O. Box 30027 -00100 Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
All positions are on permanent and pensionable terms.
Tourism Regulatory Authority is an equal opportunity employer and women, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.