Tourism Reservations Clerk Job at Ol Pejeta Conservancy
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy (OPC) – a leading wildlife conservancy that works to conserve wildlife, provides a sanctuary for great apes and to generate income through wildlife tourism and complementary enterprises for re-investment in conservation and community development is seeking high caliber, self – motivated and dedicated applicants in the positions below:-
Tourism Reservations Clerk
- Working under the supervision of the Deputy Manager – Tourism and working together with the entire tourism team whilst liaising with all OPC departmental heads, the preferred candidate will assist the tourism department with the creation of a world-class integrated Ol Pejeta visitor experience by generating, managing and reporting sales and reservations with the intention to make OPC a year-round local and international tourism destination and to ensure that visitors take the time to experience everything OPC has to offer.
Skill & experience for Tourism Reservations Clerk Job
The desired candidate must:-
- Have a Diploma in Tourism, with a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Be a team player, presentable and confident, organized, self-driven and thorough.
- An Excellent communicator, able to demonstrate initiative, work independently and have exceptional operation and organizational skills.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in tourism management, bookings and reservations.
How to Apply
- Any person who wishes to be considered for this position is requested to submit their application letters stating their current salary together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references and any valid professional licenses to the Head of Human Capital by Friday, 7th October 2016.
- Our contacts are: Ol Pejeta Conservancy P.O. Box Private Bag, Nanyuki -10400
- Or send an email to [email protected] with the mail subject as
- Tourism Education Clerk
- Tourism Reservations Clerk