Our Client, a high end Tours and Travel Company based in Karen, Nairobi is looking to recruit an Office Assistant.
He / She will be responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Assist in reservations by checking availability, preparing and sending booking vouchers to suppliers.
- Handle basic accounting duties.
- Ensure general cleanliness of the office.
- Making ice blocks during safari season.
- Application and follow up of licenses.
- Filing NSSF and NHIF returns.
- Preparing staff contracts and payment vouchers.
- Maintain the office filing system.
- Updating the company address book.
- Preparing client welcome packages.
- General procurement by preparing food orders and resupplies.
- Conducting follow-ups on confirmations and checking invoices from suppliers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word-processing programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast learner with a good handwriting.
- Ability to occasionally lift and arrange of various items.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 45,000 /= (Approx. 400 USD)
Deadline: 16th September 2016
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.