Our client, Toyota Kenya Limited is a leading automobile distributor and service provider in Kenya. They wish to recruit for the position of Sales Executive to be based in Nairobi and Kisumu branches.
The jobholder is responsible for selling their trucks and buses to new and existing customers in view of growing the brand market share in the country and increasing revenue.
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients in order to expand the customer and market base for the company branch.
- Attend to referrals and clients who visit the showroom and promote products with a view of sales.
- Prepare accurate quotations to ensure prospective clients are fully informed on product prices for enhanced customer satisfaction, attraction and retention.
- Prepare sales reports as required to assist management monitor and enhance performance.
- Offer financing facilitation through sourcing, documentation and follow-up on finance applications for clients, to assist attract and retain customers.
- Coordinate the management of and follow through on any after sales issues that arise after vehicle delivery to the client for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention.
- Gather market information on a regular basis on other their competitions to assist in planning and decision making.
- Generate orders in SAP and consolidate all relevant KYC and required documents to ensure units are delivered to clients in a timely manner as per the company’s guidelines on sales.
- Participate in marketing activities to promote their products and product awareness in view of market expansion and acquisition of new customers.
- Attend marketing events to ensure customers to the events are attended to.
- A minimum of Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- 3 years of relevant experience from a recognized organization
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable on the current telematics as provided in the market
- Lease management experience
HOW TO APPLY
Email an up-to-date CV indicating your current/past gross monthly salary and branch/location of preference between Nairobi and Kisumu to [email protected]group.com by 23rd August 2017