TOYOTA KENYA PANEL BEATER – BODY SHOP (JOB REF: MN 7289)
Our client, Toyota Kenya Limited is a leading automobile distributor and service provider in Kenya. They wish to recruit for the position of Panel Beater – Body Shop to be based at their Nairobi branch.
The jobholder is responsible for the diagnosis and body repair works on client vehicles, with consideration to the Toyota Kenya process guidelines and company standards, for high customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Undertake body repair works on all vehicles while observing company operation guidelines and established procedures to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Align body panels as per the Toyota Kenya company procedures and guidelines to ensure quality service
- Carry out quality checks after repairs before handling the vehicle to the paint section to ensure the minimal returns to repair section after painting has been done
- Fit back stripped panels after repairs to ensure the repairs done meet the Toyota Kenya standards
- Advice the service advisors and estimators on additional damaged parts found in the course of repairs to ensure the client is well advised on the parts in a timely manner
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Body Technician step 1
- 2 years of relevant experience from a recognized organization with similar size of operations
Toyota Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing or direct delivery of applications to Toyota Kenya is NOT allowed. All applications will only be received and assessed by Manpower Services Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY
Email an up-to-date CV and a cover letter indicating your current/past gross monthly salary and incentives if any, to [email protected] by 23rd August 2017.