TOYOTA KENYA REGISTRATION OFFICER (JOB REF: MN 7294)
Our client, Toyota Kenya Limited is a leading automobile distributor and service provider in Kenya. They wish to recruit for the position of Vehicle Registration Officer to be based at their Nairobi branch.
The jobholder is responsible for the coordination of timely registration of Toyota products with government agencies i.e. NTSA / KRA
- Follow-up on registration documents from clearing agents to ensure they are received and dispatched to respective sales teams as per agreed lead times
- Liaise with sales teams and branches to ensure that they request advance tax payments in good time to avoid any registration delays
- Raise advance tax cheque requests and follow-up with finance department to ensure the cheques are received as per agreed lead times
- Receive full set registration documents from respective sales teams and branches and handover to contracted registration company as per guidelines
- Follow up vehicle registration progress to ensure that agreed on lead times are met
- Follow-up with contracted registration company to ensure that vehicle registration plates and logbooks (whenever applicable) are received, recorded and dispatched to various locations in a timely manner and as per agreed guidelines
- Support Administration and Lease Departments to ensure timely annual payment of advance tax and vehicle inspection booking fees for company cars
- Follow-up with relevant government agencies (NTSA and KRA) to ensure that any arising registration issues are resolved on time
- Update all registration information in TALO / SAP and the physical register to facilitate real time tracking of registration process
- Attend any relevant registration meeting / forums as may be requested by the registration authorities to ensure the availability of information for decision makers
- Follow-up invoicing of registered vehicles by the service provider to facilitate timely and accurate payments
- Assist all Toyota divisions and their customers to resolve all registration related issues e.g. logbook transfer, issuance of duplicate logbooks, logbook amendments etc. for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly lead time reports to assist management identify and address gaps satisfaction.
- Support NTSA / KRA to facilitate implementation of any new changes
- Verify and submit form A’s on the new automated registration system in a timely manner to ensure registration lead times are met
- Monitor the delivery of services by contracted logistics companies to ensure delivery of services as per service level agreements.
- Post-Secondary Certificate in automotive / Mechanical Engineering or Business related area
- 3 years of relevant working experience in similar position
- Product knowledge
- Basic financial knowledge
- Customer relations
- Performance management
- Knowledge of the Kenya Traffic Act
- Organizational procedures and policies
- Customs and Clearance knowledge
- Knowledge of Motor Vehicle Registration procedures
- Knowledge of Police Inspection procedures
- EHS policies
- Computer literacy
Toyota Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing or direct delivery of applications to Toyota Kenya is NOT allowed. All applications will only be received and assessed by Manpower Services Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY
Email an up-to-date CV and a cover letter indicating your current/past gross monthly salary and incentives if any, to [email protected] by 23rd August 2017.