Job Title: Sales Executive – Tender Sales
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref No.: TUGA/HR/010
Toyota Uganda is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation in Japan and sole official distributor of brand new Toyota vehicles in Uganda. Our key business activities being Toyota motor vehicle sales, spare part sales and motor vehicle servicing & repair as well as Yamaha motorcycles, Hino trucks and Case tractors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Grow Toyota sales through new customer acquisition and retention of existing clientele.
• The Sales Executive will build and maintain long term customer relations while maintaining an accurate database.
• Conduct research competitor products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, pricing and competitor activities.
• Quickly respond and promptly resolve customer complaints through coordinating, follow-up & escalation.
• Drive innovation by identifying & implementing ideas that will continuously improve business process and thinking.
• The incumbent will manage individual performance and ensure self-development through active participation in all available learning & development initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Sales Executive – Tender Sales should hold a Degree in Marketing or any other Business related discipline.
• At least two years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing role.
• Prior experience in the tender process & PPDA regulations.
• Hold a valid Driver’s License and competent ability driving with manual transmission is a MUST.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send a detailed CV of not more than three pages with scanned copies of academic certificates all merged within the same document via Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 30th October 2015