Our Client is a market leader in large scale projects in different fields such as strategic planning, feasibility studies, economic and livelihood oriented assessment as well as in the engineering field with expertise in the planning, design and construction of roads, bridges, tram ways, buildings, stadiums and recently dealing in renewable energy projects.
They are seeking to recruit a Trade Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scouting for companies that match with a given Client/Company profile as potential buyers of their products in East Africa and Africa
- Able to carry out market analysis, trends and season ability incase of products for clients
- Very good in preparing reports for the management
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports on the activities of the day.
- Develop and maintain a solid database of external contacts that can provide timely and cost effective marketing, collateral, and program development.
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Meeting agreed sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how product meets customer needs
- Assessing creditworthiness of the customer, promoting secured payment terms and ensuring timely collection of money thereby minimizing the company’s risk of bad debts.
How To Apply
Send your CV and application letter to [email protected]