Transport Supervisor Job at Virtual Recruitment, Kenya
Industry: Transport/ Logistics
Salary: Kshs. 25k
Virtual Recruitment and Staffing Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya .Our client is one of the leading transports/ Logistics Company based in Nairobi. They are looking for a transport supervisor.
Transport Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate all company vehicle operations, deployment and requests from the various departments
- Keep track of vehicle movements ensuring time management and delivery of the Groups products
- Monitor and control of fuel consumption and other costs related to fleet management
- Ensure high levels of road safety are adhered to and any breakdowns or accidents are dealt with as per the company policy
- To organize for maintenance and repair of company vehicles ensuring optimum serviceability at all times
Competencies and Qualifications for Transport Supervisor Job
- Diploma in Automotive, Mechanical engineering or Fleet management, a degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be computer literate
- Energy and ability to work odd hours
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Have Strong leadership Skills
- Excellent skills in coordinating work from different teams
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Transport Supervisor) to [email protected] before Friday 12th August, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.