Part Time: Days and hours to be agreed with the Travel Clinic Team Leader.
Rate of pay: £16.82 per hour plus holiday premium rate of £2.445 for every hour worked
This role works with a collaborative team to maximise the potential and effectiveness of people working/travelling internationally, through the delivery of whole person healthcare.
In this role you will:
- Carry out travel health consultations and thereby increase awareness of health risks related to travel.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information is used to give appropriate health advice and vaccine recommendations to meet the needs of the individual’s travel itinerary.
- Administer vaccines in a correct and safe manner having fully informed the patient and obtained consent.
- Assist with the delivery of health briefings.
- Perform duties within the scope of professional practice to contribute to the smooth running of the clinic.
- Work within the guidelines set out in the Patient Group Directions and within the sphere of your own competence under the NMCs’ guide for the Administration of Medicines and the NMCs’ Standards for Medicines Management
You will be a Qualified Registered Nurse with valid experience in travel medicine and have lived in a developing country. You will have a caring and friendly nature and be able to empathise with InterHealth’s wide range of clients. You will be comfortable with InterHealth’s Christian ethos and values.
How to Apply:
To find out more please download our job description and person specification. To apply please download and complete our Application Form. Please return completed Application Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interviews: To be confirmed
- Start date: As soon as possible
Only applicants who are short-listed for interview will be contacted and invited for interview, therefore, if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has not been successful.