Sales Executive Job At Armada, Kenya
The main objective of this role is to apply commercial strategy to the Micro Segment unit and ensuring achievement of objectives in accordance with designed strategy.
In addition, this role is accountable for ensuring achievement of the assigned account management objectives via the acquisition of clients in the portfolio in accordance with the company’s commercial policies.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Internal reporting and knowledge sharing
- Execute Account Plans for relevant customers
- Provide/ update input to Sales Pipeline
- Provide input to Weekly Reports
- Analyze and report potential business risks to Management and propose action to be taken
- Close coordination/ cooperation with other business units regarding any related commercial/ functional opportunity
- Account management
- Face of the organization in front of the customer. Responsible for the commercial relationships with customers
- Act as the link between the Account and the organization for all client needs.
- Liaising/ coordinating the various departments in the organization to ensure customer support and satisfaction
- Retain business
- Analyze and understand the business needs and requirements of the customer
- Knowledge awareness
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the organizations product portfolio within the market segment
- Collect input and analyze the Customers’ business, organisation, decision making criteria, strategy etc
Qualifications For Sales Executive Job
- University Degree
- Language: English fluent.
- Good PC skills
- Understanding of the travel industry
- Able to implement Commercial strategy
- Should have a good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent relationship and communication skills.
- 2-3 years of sales experience.
How to Apply