Treasury Accountant Career At Atom Recruitment In Kenya
Treasury Accountant Job Purpose
- The incumbent shall be responsible for management of activities at the Zeepo Outlets, cash handling and float management, reporting and ensuring all the guidelines are being observed and controls are working effectively.
Treasury Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Float and cash operations management
- Handle all discrepancies and issues that may arise during transactions
- Ensure all outlets are operating within the Central Bank of Kenya requirements.
- Risk Management
- Ensure that all the internal procedures, and guidelines from CBK.
- Check Liquidity Levels.
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Daily monitoring of the financial transactions of the Outlets.
- Preparing all the transactional documentation for auditing.
Qualifications For Treasury Accountant Jobs
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce.
- CPA-K Holder or its equivalent.
- 3 Years working experience as a bank cash officer or operations officer
Remuneration to be discussed at the interview stage.
How to Apply
- Kindly send your application to [email protected]