Job Profile: Sales Executive
Profile and Main Purpose of the Job: Our client is a leading East African’s internet, data and Entertainment Company, offering Triple Play brand, incorporating broadband internet, cable television and voice services.
They are seeking to recruit sales executive that will push the organization’s sales growth agenda on daily activities.
Sales Executive (Key Result Areas)
- Proactively implement sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Identifying and developing suitable client prospects to approach for selling the company’s Products, Solutions and Services
- Carrying out sales tasks associated with the Sales & Marketing department
- With the approval of the Sales Manager; Negotiating rates for proposed product or solutions
- Creating and building relationships and database with prospects focusing on Key clients.
- Drafting Agreements and following up with the customers for signing; Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised
- Liaising with other departments on a quick and smooth implementation and commissioning of the projects.
- Weekly, Monthly reports
- Proactive approach towards sales and meeting targets, achieving all monthly target
- A degree in any commercial related field or Information Technology or any other suitable discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years corporate selling experience in Telecommunications – ISP, PDNO, GSM operators, Resellers etcetera.
- Should have good knowledge of customer relations and vastly networked.
- Good knowledge of (but not limited to) – Wimax, Fiber and VSAT technologies, would be an added advantage
- Ability to multi task and deliver on other tasks as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time, with minimum supervision.
- Of good temperament, right attitude, innovative and responsive in carrying out their duties.
- Excellent communications skills and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to grasp the fundamentals of Sales and manage the cycle
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, work under pressure, deliver to meet deadlines
- Must be self‐driven, motivated, enthusiastic, positive and pleasant individual who is result oriented
- Ability to interface and communicate professionally and politely at all levels within a corporate environment
- Must have emotional maturity to enable them to work with customers who may sometimes be upset
- Must pay attention to detail to ensure all aspects of customer satisfaction are covered
- Must be a team player and can demonstrate the ability to work with the various departments within the company to achieve the shared Vision
- Ability to accurately report sales figures, trends and customer requirements
- This individual must have a strongly developed sense of responsibility and work commitment.
- He/she must be highly motivated and eager to learn.
- He/she should be able to follow instructions and plans of action.
- Professional and personal ethics are essential.
- Most importantly, this individual should have a positive attitude towards work and view it as a means of intellectual achievement as well as that of living.
- Respect, Openness, Flexible
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and CV to [email protected] with subject heading Sales Executive not later than 9th December 2016