Teachers Service Commission
Replacement of Teachers, who have exited service in Public Primary and Post Primary Institutions from 1st May to 31st July, 2015
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 2189 posts to replace teachers who have exited service (1767 posts for Primary school teachers and 422 posts for Post Primary schools / institutions teachers).
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered teachers as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Candidates for vacancies in Primary Schools must be holders of P1 certificate and will be selected from the county merit lists compiled during the July, 2015 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate and should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director not later than 7th October 2015.
- The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Caution: The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, TSC Sub-County Directors or to the Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following hotlines between 8.00a.m and 5.00p.m:
Director (Teacher Management) Tel:0202892193
Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary) Tel:0202892132
Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Post Primary) Tel:0202892135
Or write to the Commission through the email address [email protected]
How to Apply
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to: –
a) Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or;
b) Visit the TSC office at the County or Sub-County.
N/B: – Successful teachers will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country.
Nancy Njeri Macharia, OGW Secretary/Chief Executive