The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is advertising 8,672 vacancies for primary and secondary teachers. The positions are suitable for trained teachers with diploma and degree course in education.
TSC Teachers Employment Requirements
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
TSC Employment Requirements for Primary schools vacancies applicants
- must be holders of P1 certificate.
- should apply to the TSC County Director, in the County where a vacancy has been
- submit all relevant academic and professional documents.
- Earlier unsuccessful applicants must apply afresh
TSC Teachers recruitment requirements for Secondary Schools posts
- Must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate.
- Apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the school where a vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy of the application to the TSC County Director.
Deadline of application
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than 25th May, 2018.