TSC Primary School Teachers 2018(585 Posts)
The Teachers Service Commission is to fill vacancies in Wajir County 585 posts for Primary School teachers.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
Teachers who are above 45 years can apply to be recruited on contractual terms.
- Such teachers will be recruited on a 3 year renewable contract subject to performance
- Such teachers engaged on contract will not serve beyond the age of 65 years
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the County Director – Wajir and Boards of Management not later than 27th March, 2018.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge.
The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.