The Genesis Group of Companies is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise,
its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms. Tuko Media Ltd represents the Kenyan arm, serving digital media solutions to the market at large.
Key responsibilities for the PR Executive Job
- We are looking to on-board a passionate, driven and digitally savvy PR Executive. You will be responsible for the brand’s market impact, reach and continously evolution.
- Set up co-beneficial partnerships that will propel Tuko’s brand further in the market and maximize the brand’s visibility
- Manage, enhance and evolve Tuko Media’s brand identity across every traditional and unconventional element of the Company in an impactful and attractive way while ensuring it is consistently represented and integrated across all relevant elements and teams at all times;
- Grow and manage an extensive client and influencer database, built on invaluable relationships that are beneficial to the company in both revenue growth and market score ranking.
- Create and execute integrated PR campaigns and activations that will drive traffic and get masses to engage with the brand.
- Identify unique PR opportunities for the Company and Brand; create and manage a calendar of activities and events that the company can participate in, champion or be affiliated to that will have an extensive
impact on the market for the Brand.
- Scope out PR projects, create proposals and budgets, successfully secure sponsors, set revenue targets, and manage project execution.
People who are looking to break boundaries. Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent media as we know it and make their mark. If you have the passion, we have the offer to match.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to [email protected] before 31st December 2016