- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and meeting agreed targets.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Personally observe the performance of Sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Generate ideas frequently and always working out ways and means of “doing it better.”
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding Tuskys customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Allocating commercial sales areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring the team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Managing major customer accounts
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors and share report and strategic approach to counter the same.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send a One Word Document of your Application letter and CV ONLY and a daytime telephone contact to; [email protected] no later than December 2nd, 2016 at 5:00pm. NB: Use the position title as the subject of the email.