Tutorial Fellow Job at Kenyatta University
Kenyatta University seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
Qualifications for Tutorial Fellow Job
- Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Electronic and Print Media, Communication Studies or related field from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Electronic and Print Media, Communication Studies or related field from a recognized University.
- Be registered or registerable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Communication and Media Studies, or relevant field.
- At least three (3) years teaching experience at University level or in research or in industry.
- Be registered or registerable with the rele[td_smart_list_end]vant professional body (where applicable)
Terms Of Service
- The terms for the above positions include a generous medical scheme, house allowance and commuting allowance.
- For teaching positions above Tutorial Fellow, employment will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Tutorial Fellows are employed on one (1) year renewable contract, to the maximum of three (3) years.
- The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
- Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
How to Apply
- Applicants and Referees should write directly to: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 22nd September 2016