TV Producer Job At Royal Media Services In Kenya
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the above position. We are looking for a trained creative cross- media producer with great production and organizational skills. The jobholder should be a team player, a problem solver with great attention to detail and possess a clear understanding of overall content production process.
TV Producer Job Responsibilities
The jobholder’s role will include the following:
- Production and directing assigned programs
- Production of creative programme promotions
- Timely delivery of assigned programs
- Managing production talent and crew
- Developing production budgets
- Executing client driven productions
- Conceptualizing and executing creative fresh ideas
Key focus areas:
- Engage in the pre-production, production and post-production process of assigned programmes or projects.
Qualifications For TV Producer Job
- University Graduate – Communication/TV production with relevant practical experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in TV production process
- Video editing skills in Final Cut, After Effects an added advantage
- Personal Attributes and other requirements
- Great creative and organizational skills
- A team player and flexible person
- Able to work under pressure,
- A meticulous planner, pays attention to detail
- Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills
- Good in execution and in follow up
- Able to make quick and well-thought out decisions
- Efficient time management skills
- I.T Literacy and good command of English and Swahili (Written and Spoken).
How to Apply
- If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected]. Quote HRD-TVP- 06-2016 as the subject of your email.
- Address to:
- THE HR DIRECTOR ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES PO BOX 7468-00300 NAIROBI
- Closing date will be Friday June 17th,2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.