TV Promo Producer Career At Royal Media Services, Kenya
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the above position. The jobholder will be responsible for creatively producing content for the purpose of marketing the station’s shows, events and other content on various platforms as appropriate. The jobholder will need to have a clear understanding of television production process.
TV Promo Producer Job Responsibilities
The promo producer’s role will be expected to;
- Conceptualize and produce on-air marketing tools including program specific promos, station campaigns, marketing reels and other related content
- Scripting, editing and recording of generic and daily promos, teasers, trailers for programming, editorial, commercial and marketing purposes
- To monitor the said on-air station properties and promos to ensure they change and alternate as per guidelines
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in production of the above
- Use graphics, archive footage etc. to enhance the productions where appropriate
- Attend production meetings as directed
Key focus areas
- Creative production of TV promos to ensure all programs remain top of mind, programming changes are communicated, create corporate communication materials and ensure daily update of station properties.
Qualifications For TV Promo Producer Job
- A relevant degree or diploma from a recognized University/College
- Proficiency in video editing using final cut or equivalent
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, outlook)
- Personal Attributes and other requirements
- Knowledge of broadcast video and audio post production process
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Knowledge of Citizen Television’s programming schedule
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgment
- Able to work under pressure, team player and flexible person
- Good in execution, pays attention to detail and good in follow up
- I.T Literacy and good command of English and Swahili (Written and Spoken).
- Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills
- Self driven and an initiator
How to Apply
- If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected]
- Quote HRD-TPP-06-2016 as the subject of your email.
- Address to:
- THE HR DIRECTOR ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES PO BOX 7468-00300 NAIROBI
- Closing date will be Friday June 17 th ,2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.