Loyalty Manager Job at Centum
Two Rivers Mall, East Africa’s largest Lifestyle Center is home to over 180 retail stores; offering a great blend of local and international experiences. A world class destination integrating commercial, entertainment, lifestyle and hospitality facilities, Two Rivers is the first of its kind in the Sub-Saharan region.
The mission of the Loyalty Manager is to design and implement a data driven Two Rivers’ loyalty and rewards program. The role holder shall be responsible for driving the program to successful execution and managing its ongoing operations.
He/she will work closely with the Customer service and Marketing teams to manage initiatives that will improve commercial performance and deliver excellent customer experience with the Two Rivers Website, eMall and mobile app across all devices. In addition, they will be expected to continuously collect and analyze data used to define growth trajectory.
Roles for the Loyalty Manager Job
- Within the first 10 days, the role holder shall perform analysis through mobile app, WIFI and online provide analytics of shopper traffic, patterns and conversions. Information acquired shall inform the design of the loyalty program and all related features.
- Within the first 15 days, the role holder shall champion Two Rivers Loyalty Program amongst the tenants and develop promotions that will drive mobile and online sales.
- Within the first 20 days, the role holder shall develop an advanced multi-channel loyalty program for all brands with a clear business implementation strategy that will improve acquisition and retention of customers.
- Within the first month, the role holder shall prepare and launch program upgrades, both creative and rewards-driven. This will drive growth and development of the Loyalty Card discount scheme to deliver positive change to membership volumes, purchase behavior and attrition.
- The role holder shall examine customer data (program engagement, rewards redemptions, general customer behavior) and develop user experience analytics and business performance metrics associated with the program.
- The role holder shall work with other internal departments to ensure all loyalty features are executed in all sales channels
- The role holder shall ensure accurate website analytics and provide reliable, periodic, performance-reports to management.
Loyalty Manager Job Requirements
- Tangible experience in product development and loyalty management (preferably in a shopping destination)
- An exceptional performer with a track record of delivering tangible return outcomes through monitoring network analytics, tools and network diagnostic
- An innovative and creative individual with the ability to think outside the norm to achieve exceptional outcomes in the face of competition
- Excellent understanding of web/digital technologies and services and ability to translate that into methodologies related to planning and design of integrated developments
- Tangible experience in data evaluation
- Personable individual and excellent communicator who can build close and effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- An effective and ethical leader with proven ability to build, retain and lead successful teams
How to Apply
If you possess the right mix of qualifications, experience and competencies; apply by sending your CV ONLY to [email protected]
ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Subject of your email should be LOYALTY MANAGER. Applications close on 17th June 2017.