Sales & Marketing Manager Job at Centum
Two Rivers Development (TRD) is a mixed use urban node located on 102 acres along Limuru Road/Northern bypass near Ruaka. The destination integrates retail, commercial, entertainment, lifestyle, residential and hospitality offerings.
The key anchor development within TRD is the Two Rivers Mall, which is East Africa’s largest Lifestyle Center and home to over 190 retail stores offering a unique blend of local and international experiences and 21,000 SQM of office space. Other developments that are either operational or in advanced stages of completion include; the Two Rivers Theme Park, The Two Rivers amphitheater, City Lodge Hotel and an office building being developed by a leading Commercial Bank.
The mission of the TRD Sales and Marketing Manager is to lead the process of marketing and selling all the opportunities available within TRD by positioning TRD as the most attractive node for investment, living, shopping, entertainment, conferencing and hospitality in the region.
The objective of TRD is for it to be recognized as the most desirable address and destination in East Africa. The role holder will not only actively develop the TRD brand and create a supporting sales and marketing strategy but will be a senior member of the management team of TRD responsible for ensuring that TRD exceeds the brand promise.
The role holder will also be responsible for driving sales and marketing the Two Rivers Mall; which is a subsidiary of TRDL. In respect of this, the role holder will be responsible for formulation and delivery a sales and marketing strategy that will drive occupancy for the mall and office towers, in addition to footfall and shopper conversion at the mall. He/she will play a key role within the management team to ensure that the Mall delivers beyond the expectations of its customers.
The commercial objectives of the Two Rivers Mall is to be the most desirable shopping and office destination attracting significant quality foot fall which shall in turn enable the mall to attract and retain quality retailers, optimize occupancy and maximize and sustain both rental and non-rental income.
The role holder will report to the Managing Director of Two Rivers Development Ltd.
Roles for the Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- The role holder will be responsible for the implementation of the strategy and to meet the targets set with the Board of the Company;
- Within the first one month, the role holder will review the existing Sales and Marketing strategy for the Two Rivers Mall and Offices and if necessary propose modifications. He/she will then be responsible for the implementation of the strategy including the management of all third-party service providers and engagements with the tenants;
- The role holder will be responsible for the development of marketing collateral to an international standard for both TRD and Two Rivers Mall and will enter appropriate partnership and use channels that will enable TRD gain and maintain international visibility to the appropriate audience;
- Within the first 6 months the role holder will build a Sales and Marketing team that is fit for purpose and that ensures that TRD has presence and visibility both within the region and the key catchment markets internationally;
- The role holder will be responsible for partnership and continuous engagement with all the key stakeholders of TRD which includes but is not limited to the shareholders, directors, developers, potential investors, tenants, County and National Governments etc.
Sales & Marketing Manager Job Requirements
- The role holder must have a track record of successful destination sales and marketing, a sound understanding of the commercial drivers of real estate, the ability to engage with sophisticated investors and developers, a good understanding of retail and retail trends, as well as the ability to engage and connect with the best in class retail brands from across the globe;
- The role holder must be an innovative and creative leader with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and achieve exceptional tangible outcomes;
- He/she must possess tangible experience in managing large data and translating the same to useful insights that drive marketing focus/initiatives;
- The role holder must possess a track record of successful delivery of projects/results;
- He/she will be a personable individual and excellent communicator with the ability to develop and manage lasting relationships with diverse array of stakeholders as well as an effective and ethical leader with proven ability to build, retain and lead successful teams.
How to Apply
If you possess the right mix of qualifications, experience and competencies; apply by sending your CV ONLY to [email protected]
ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Subject of your email should be SALES & MARKETING MANAGER, TWO RIVERS DEVELOPMENT LIMITED. Applications close on 12th July 2017.