The County Government of Uasin Gishu wishes to roll out an internship program that is geared towards giving unemployed graduates in Uasin Gishu County an opportunity for practical work experience. The County Public Service Board therefore invites applications from qualified graduates for the following internship opportunities:-
Duration of Internship: The length of the internship shall be twelve (12) months.
- A Certificate from a recognized institution in a relevant area of specialization (with the course duration having lasted not less than two years).
- Be aged at least 18 years but not more than 35 years
- Have no previous work experience related to their area of study
- Graduated not earlier than 2015
- Valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to complete the Online Internship Application Form available at https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/internship/Internship/default.aspx on or before 20th March, 2018.