Enterprise Officer Job at Uasin Gishu County
Advert Number UGC/CPSB/ERC/03
POSITION: Enterprise Officer (Compliance) [K – 296292 X 8688 – 357108 X 8772 – 365880 pa]
Duties and Responsibilities for the Enterprise Officer Job
- Compiling statistical loan records of all loans in arrears are rate them accordingly.
- Issue demand letters to societies that have defaulted their loans.
- Analyzing loan in arrears and preparing reports on loan recoveries on the various Sub Counties.
- Monitoring and following up with the assistance of the Cooperative officers on problematic societies for loan recovery.
- Meet with cooperative societies in the sub-counties to obtain information on loan utilization of the loans that are problematic.
- Explain to customers the consequences for non-payment of loans to the fund by societies.
- Review and update credit ratings of societies.
- Negotiate for loan restructuring for non-performing loans and seek the approval of the Director for restructure.
- Work with stakeholders like the auctioneers, lawyers, credit reference bureaus and other agencies for loan recoveries.
Job Requirements for the Enterprise Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management or related course from a recognized university.
- Diploma in Co-operatives Management/Development or Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- The candidate should be ready to travel to rural areas to appraise and monitor cooperative societies.
How To Apply