Enterprise Officer (Loans) Job at Uasin Gishu County
Advert Number UGC/CPSB/ERL/02
Closing Date 21/4/2017
POSITION: Enterprise Officer (Loans) Salary; [K – 296292 X 8688 – 357108 X 8772 – 365880 pa]
Duties and responsibilities for the Enterprise Officer Job
- Analyzing loan application forms and preparing reports on loan uptake and repayments in the various Sub Counties.
- Monitoring and following up with the assistance of the Cooperative officers on problematic societies for loan recovery.
- Appraise, recommend and refer loan applications to management for approval.
- Meet with cooperative societies in the sub-counties to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the loan process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit worthiness, Capacity, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Sensitize clients on the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit records, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
Job Requirements for the Enterprise Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management or related course from a recognized university.
- Diploma in Co-operatives Management/Development or Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- The candidate should be ready to travel to rural areas to appraise and monitor cooperative societies.
How To Apply