Pharmaceutical Technologist Job at Uasin Gishu County
Advert Number UGC/CPSB/PHT/05
POSITION: Pharmaceutical Technologists [H – 195120 X 5220 -231660 X 5304 – 236964 pa]
Duties and Responsibilities for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Dispensing medication and other consumables as per prescriptions/requests.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with set rules and regulations
- Maintaining pharmacy records
Job Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
How To Apply