Senior Enterprise Officer Job at Uasin Gishu County
Advert Number UGC/CPSB/SEO/01
POSITION: Senior Enterprise Officer [M – 397800 x 15504 – 475320 x 15528 – 490848 pa]
Duties and responsibilities for the Senior Enterprise Officer Job
- Coordinating all aspects of Co-operative lending and training of Co-operatives under the CEDF in the County
- Sensitizing all County Co-operatives on the availability of credit facilities for cooperative empowerment
- Preparing monthly and periodic on loan uptake and repayments
- Monitoring the operations of the Co-operative Societies in the County and offering technical advice on financial and credit matters.
- Enlisting the support of stakeholders and ensure timely recovery of loans to ensure quality loan portfolio.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Submit loan applications to the Director for analysis, verification and recommendation to the loan committee.
- Support in formulation of credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with Director of the fund.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Carry out Monitoring and Evaluation for funded Co-operative Societies.
Job Requirements for the Senior Enterprise Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics or business related degree from a recognized University.
- Show merit and ability in credit control and over four years’ experience in credit preferably in micro finance institutions or have served in the Job Group ‘L’ or equivalent position for a minimum period of three(3) years
- Possession of good analytical and report-writing skills
- Possession of good interpersonal skills to interact with key stakeholders
- Passion and eagerness to empower the most marginalized women across the country
- Knowledge of computerized financial and accounting system.
How To Apply