Uasin Gishu County Job- Trade Officer (24-30K)
Advert Number UGC/CPSB/TRO/02
POSITION: Trade Officer [K – 296292 X 8688 – 357108 X 8772 – 365880 pa]
Duties and Responsibilities for the Trade Officer Job
- Assist in the development of the trade development and investment programs.
- Assist in Undertaking market surveys and other economic research activities and preparing reports thereof
- Manage credit schemes for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Develop and implement policies of the investment programs.
- Implementing all domestic trade policy matters
- Linking SMEs with business development service providers.
- Undertaking business incubation activities(including training ,accessing business support documentation)
- Broadening and deepening MSMEs products markets and linking MSMEs products to markets.
- Establishing public private partnerships to undertake essential business development services and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Planning and developing essential business development infrastructure.
- Marketing and development of market linkages
Job Requirements for the Trade Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration/International Trade or related field
- Good planning, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How To Apply