Bugdet Officer Jobs at Uasin Gishu County
Bugdet Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate preparation of the County Integrated Development Plan
- Prepare the Planning components of MTEF,CFSP and requisite budget documents
- Participate in preparation and implementation of the Annual Budget for the County
- Co-ordinate and analyze medium term expenditure framework for the County to ensure attainment of set objectives
- Prepare quarterly reports and any other reports required by the Controller of Budgets
- Prepare Appropriation Bill, Fiscal Strategy Paper, County Budget Review, Outlook paper and County Finance Bill.
- Carry out initial preparation of response to all budgetary matters including issues raised by County Assembly Oversight Committee.
- Prepare, compile and analyze budget estimates for various Departments.
Requirements for the Bugdet Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (Accounting/Finance), Economics, Commerce or related disciplines from a recognized University.
- CPA III.
- Have working knowledge of a computerized accounting system.
- Knowledge of The Public Finance Management Act
How to Apply