Career Liaison & Placement Officer Jobs at Uasin Gishu County
Career Liaison & Placement Officer Job Responsibilities
- Provide advice on employee career path and progression
- Undertake employee placement in line with experience, qualifications and schemes of service.
- Identify skill gaps and recommend capacity building interventions
- Assist in providing information on career opportunities and direction to those seeking employment.
- Submit reports on liaison and placement activities
Requirements for the Career Liaison & Placement Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management(HR Option), Bachelor of
- Commerce (HR Option) or a Degree in Social Science with a Diploma in HRM
- Must be a member of IHRM in good standing
- Four years progressive work experience in a busy organization with specific experience in staff placement and liaison programs or have served in the Job Group ‘L’ or equivalent position for a minimum period of three(3) years
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Leadership and supervisory skills
How to Apply