Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs at Uasin Gishu County
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and review of County Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework.
- Undertake participatory monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Collect, collate and compile, periodic county M&E reports
- Undertake comprehensive electronic projects data monitoring capture and follow-ups using appropriate M&E soft-ware such as e-promise.
- Capacity-build Project Management Committee Members on M&E framework and practices.
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Applied Statistics or social science from a recognized university
- Must have been trained in Project Management/ Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply