Planning & Statistics Officer Jobs at Uasin Gishu County
Planning & Statistics Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in formulation of development strategies, policies and programmes
- Drawing up survey questionnaires and control procedure on statistical data.
- Collection, collation and analysis of data relating to revenue collection and expenditure trends
- Co-ordinate economic planning matters for other departments
- Conduct feasibility studies to determine project viability.
Requirements for the Planning & Statistics Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Applied Statistics/Actuarial Science or related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of and /or experience of using statistical analysis packages and computerized accounting systems
- Demonstrate analytical skills that allow for interpretation of statistical related data
How to Apply