Sub-County Veterinary Officer Job at Uasin Gishu County, Kenya
Veterinary Officer Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate disease search, data collection, analyses and write technical disease and Pest reports.
- Coordinate sample collection, dispatch, and animal vaccinations and enforce livestock movement regulations.
- Coordinate stock route inspection and livestock movement
- Coordinate training of stakeholders on disease and vector control.
- Carry out animal health extension
- Supervise meat Inspection services
- Collaborate with stakeholders in veterinary extension.
- Compile comprehensive veterinary monthly reports and make sure all veterinary revenues are remitted.
Requirements for Veterinary Officer Job
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) experience
- Registered with the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Certificate in computer applications.
How to Apply
Click here to apply