We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organised Operations Coordinator to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of partner drivers. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater availability while minimizing costs. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to manage partnerships. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation
- Partner Relations: Manage driver development, identify and attack problem areas for drivers, Find resolutions to driver issues and questions
- Driver Support: Manage the day-to-day issues of drivers both in-person and over email promptly
- Develop and Optimize Processes: Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of driver metrics to properly allocate supply, guide driver incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber system
- Hustle: Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound judgment through strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Problem solver who will thrive in the highly demanding work environment
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
- Master of Excel, plenty of experience working with data
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our driver-partners
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or similar
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Free office meals
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here