Autocad Draftsman at Uchumi
The main function of the intern will be to develop plans, drawings and sketches using AutoCAD software.
Responsibilities for the Autocad Draftsman Internship
- Help design store layouts and improvements
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by Operations Team and architects
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures and shopping complexes
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
- Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
Compile data and specifications sheets including BQs
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
Qualifications for the Autocad Draftsman Internship
- Diploma in Engineering/CAD or drafting is required
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Results oriented and keen attention to details
- Exemplary conceptualization skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to express interest by 27th March 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org