We are looking for experienced, qualified individuals with a passion for winning to fill the vacancy listed below:
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (5+ years’ experience)
- Develop and execute communication and marketing strategies and plans for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide editorial, strategic, creative and operational support to ensure communication is both influential, informative and builds brand reputation
- Manage PR and communications agencies and subcontractors
- Drafting, editing and distributing materials for the press
- Manage, update website content and maintaining social media activity
- Assist in the implementation of public affairs activity
- Compile and circulate electronic news summary and support in writing program reports
- Plan/create multi-media communication materials
- Building relationships with key media stakeholders to ensure positive coverage of business activities.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- MUST HAVE a Foreign University Degree preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field. Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 5 years’ working experience, which should include experience in communication, media relations and media coverage.
- At least 1 years’ experience in online communication and website content management including experience with popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Be well-organized and able to balance a large number of tasks. Bring projects to completion
- Flexible and able to multi-task; demonstrate resourcefulness in setting priorities and maximize all resources.
- Information management skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, interpret, summarize, and present data effectively.
- Ability to develop, monitor, and adhere to budgets and production schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships.
- Possess outstanding analytical & problem solving capacity.
How to Apply
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to [email protected]. Kindly mention where you saw the job advert. Applications to be received latest by 5th December 2016. Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged