Position holder to provide a high standard of customer service to customers when contacted via mail, ticket, chat or all the other channels available
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Respond to telephone calls from customers as per the established Customer care standards criteria
- Answer customer questions and provide accurate information for all inquiries
- Resolve customer problems efficiently and professionally by applying knowledge and best practice experience
- Providing help and advice to customers using the company’s products or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to customers in a timely manner and within the departments SLA
- Upselling and cross-selling to clients.
- Assist the CS Lead update and maintain customer records efficiently and organize the customer database for future reference.
- Complying with the standard operating procedure and policies set to enable accountability.
- Complete and dispatch daily, weekly, monthly reports as per the SOP.
- Participate in the organization of events at the organization
- Assist with administration activities.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the management
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required
- Relevant Business Degree from a recognized institution.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Able to prioritise tasks and respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- Proven skills in a customer facing environment
- Creative problem solver
- Fast learning agility in regards to new systems and processes
- A team player with exceptional people handling and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Extremely self-motivated, confident, creative, disciplined with attention to detail.
- Ability to plan in advance, prioritizing time management and utilization of resources.
- Focus on ensuring clients are looked after as a key priority regardless of the time
- Management Team
- External customers
How to Apply
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention where you saw the job advert. Applications to be received latest by 5th December 2016. Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged