Our client, a fast growing 2nd Hand Clothing Retail Shop commonly known as mitumba, is looking to recruit a Retail Shop Manager. The successful candidate MUST be Ugandan national with the excellent background working in a clothing retail shop.
• A full charge of the chain of second-hand clothing shops.
• Successful daily operation and expansion.
• Control the sales function and coordinate the marketing activity (including social media).
• Advance goods orders.
• Analyse and manage financial performance.
• Plan and execute the budget.
• Prepare financial reports.
• Research market and analyse competitors.
• Control quality of customer service.
• Deal with shop staff: recruitment, training, dismissal etc.
• Participate in quarterly and budget meetings abroad
• Prepare proposals for retail process optimisation and operational efficiency improvements.
• Must be Ugandan National.
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales leadership role in retail.
• Work experience in clothing retail is mandatory.
• Knowledge and sense of fashion.
• Fluency in English and Swahili.
• IT literacy.
• Honest, self-motivated, hard-working and result-oriented.
• Strong personality.
• Driver’s licence.
• Must be above 32 years old.