Job title: Executive Assistant
High-end Interior Design firm seeks an experienced Executive Assistant. The candidate will be acting as the contact person for most of the activities in the office and helping to coordinate projects in the field.
This role would suit an Executive Assistant who is well educated, polished and professional with the ability to think ahead and pre-empt problems. The candidate must be diligent, conscientious and organized. They will be working closely with investors, clients, designers, contractors and suppliers at every stage of the projects to ensure smooth and efficient
The candidate must be someone who thrives in working within a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail. It is vital to have experience of juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
Essential duties of the Executive Assistant will be as follows:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
• Organizing and maintaining files and records.
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
• Managing projects and conducting research on design, materials and
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Preparing purchase orders, invoices and communication with the accountant.
• Providing quality, professional customer service.
Successful candidates must possess a degree in a relevant field.
• Degree or Diploma in any relevant field.
• 3 years’ experience in this role will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Email your detailed updated resume’ to [email protected] Deadline: Close of business: 22/10/2015