Chevening Scholarships in Kenya are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year Master’s at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
A Chevening Scholarship offers financial support along with the opportunity to become part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
Applicants from Kenya can choose any course of study, but we particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
• Public policy
• Conflict studies
• Good governance
• Human rights
Connect with the UK and Chevening in your country:
Applications for 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarships are now open. Please read the information on this page carefully prior to applying. Applications close on 3 November at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)
• Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
• Valid passport/national ID card
• University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
• Three different UK Master’s course choices
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
• English language (if already met the requirements)
• UK Master’s university offer (if already met the requirements)
You can submit your initial application without these optional documents and upload them to your application at any point up to 14 July 2016.
How to Apply
Click here to apply