Ukaguzi Sacco Limited
Reporting to the Treasurer, the successful candidate is expected to possess;
- CPA (K) and a degree in Commerce / Business Management (Accounting Option) with at least five years’ experience and track record in the Sacco movement.
- Diploma in Cooperative Management will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate in Ms Office Suite and Accounting packages.
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution (please attach relevant documents).
- Must not be less than 35 years old.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and current Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, names and addresses of at least three referees, expected salary, day telephone and email contacts to the address below, by 1st March, 2016.
The Chairman, Ukaguzi Sacco Limited, P. O. Box 61055-00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
For more information refer to our website www.ukaguzi.or.ke