Reporting functionally to Senior Marketing& Business Development Officer and administratively to FOSA Branch Manager
The job holder will be responsible for selling products and services of the Sacco to its members as well as recruiting new members.
Marketing Representatives Job Responsibilities
- To recruit new members into the Sacco.
- To sell Sacco products and services to existing members.
- To disseminate Sacco information to both existing and potential members.
- To collect, distribute and follow up on data sheets, by products and schedules to/from employers.
- To provide feedback to the Sacco on members issues and expectations.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time. Academic and Professional
Qualifications for the Marketing Representatives Job
- KCSE C- (C Minus) or its equivalent
- Certificate in Marketing/business related field
- One year experience in sales and marketing;
- Computer literacy;
- In possession of valid Police clearance certificate
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Appointment will be on a 3 year renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application stating your suitability, a detailed curriculum vitae, current remuneration, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card, to reach the Society on or before 21ST July 2017 12.00 Noon and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer Ukulima Sacco Society Limited P. O. Box 44071-00100, NAIROBI.
Note: Only Short listed candidates will be contacted Ukulima Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, and offers competitive remuneration packages to successful applicants. We value the diversity of individuals, creativity, innovation and continuous growth.