Closing Date: 25 April 2016
Background: UNDP has been partnering with Japan to support and enhance the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD), initiated in 1993, as one of the key forum for the advancement of dialogues and collaborations on African development.
- Secondary Education required. Certification in Accounting, Finance or a related field, University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Public Administration desirable.
- Six years of relevant experience in finance, accounting, administration, logistics and procurement;
- Progressively responsible financial management or accounting experience required, with knowledge of programme or/and project finance;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems such as Atlas;
- Knowledge of IPSAS highly desirable.
How to Apply