UNES Management invites suitably qualified persons to apply and competitively fill the following vacant positions:
Waiters – Arziki Restaurants
3 Years Contract
Reports to: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities
- The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving customers and providing timely service of food and beverage
- Maximizing sales and achieving targets set by the supervisor
- Taking food and beverage orders and service of meals to customers.
- Providing product information to customers on menu items, cooking methods and ingredients making recommendations upon request
- Providing excellent customer service and reporting customer concerns/complaints to supervisors for action.
- Accounting for crockery and equipment used in the restaurant and outside catering services
- Bill settlement
- Certificate in food and beverage &sales from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a waiter/waitress in a 3 or 4 star restaurant or hotel
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Up selling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- KCSE C-
- Ability to work under pressure& long hours.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following:
Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
Detailed CV including at minimum:
Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
Names of 3 referees.
Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
Completed Personal Data Form (CLICK HERE to download).
Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
Submit 5 copies of all the documents required; Applications, detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.All applications to reach the undersigned on or before 21-Aug-2015
Senior HR Officer
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer,
Persons with disabilities meeting the indicated criteria are encouraged to apply