UNES Management invites a suitably qualified person to apply and competitively fill the following vacant position:
Chief Manager, Consultancy & Partnerships
3 Years ContractThe Chief Manager, Consultancy & Partnerships (CM-CP) shall report to the Managing Director
Job Summary: The role of the CM-CP is to develop and manage a successful Consultancy Business Unit by planning, executing and timely delivery of Consultancy Assignments, Professional Trainings and Commercialising Intellectual Capabilities resident in the University.
He/She will provide objective advice; develop Business Networks, co-ordinate Experts and Specialists with the aim of creating value, maximising growth and improving overall business performance of the unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing Strategic direction for the Consultancy Strategic Business Unit
- Sourcing for New Consultancy Projects
- Identification, sourcing and coordination of resource persons for Consultancies and Trainings
- Identification and Marketing of Professional Short Course trainings
- Development of Consultancy Business Proposals and Presentations to Clients
- Growing Consultancy Networks, Partnerships and other Growth Opportunities
- Ensure compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Requirements
- Ensure Compliance with the MOUs and Contracts by both the Clients and Consultants
- Instituting Sound Systems and Controls in the Consultancy Unit
- Masters Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Project Management or Equivalent
- At least five (5) years hands on experience in leading and managing consultancy
- Proven experience in Government and Development Partners Proposal Guidelines
- Experience with Donor/ Development Partners funded Projects
- Proven record of Proposals Writing/Research and Project Management
- Ability to develop Budgets and Financial Proposals
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Hands on Experience in monitoring and evaluation of Projects
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following:
Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
Detailed CV including at minimum:
Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
Names of 3 referees.
Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
Completed Personal Data Form (CLICK HERE to download).
Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
Submit 5 copies of all the documents required; Applications, detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.All applications to reach the undersigned on or before 21-Aug-2015
Senior HR Officer
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer,
Persons with disabilities meeting the indicated criteria are encouraged to apply