University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services (UNES)
Reports to: Human Resource Officer
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruitment and Selection: Handling the logistics of the recruitment and selection process by preparing the list of applicants, short listing schedules, interview folders, inviting candidates, mailing appointment documents and tracking returns, sending regret letters.
- Training & Development: Supporting the HRO in the coordination of the training activities in the company
- Records Management: Keeping employees’ records up-to-date ; Maintaining and updating of the HRIS database
- Induction: Preparation of induction pack for new employees, establishing personnel files, issuing the payroll number and ensuring the necessary records are provided and filed.
- Performance Management: Collating the appraisal results for further processing and ensuring that the appraisal records are kept accordingly.
- Performance Contracting: Support the HR Officer in the implementation of the Performance Contracting activities.
- Leave Management: Process leave forms and keep proper records of employee leave allocations and utilization
- A Minimum of a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or Equivalent
- At least One Year Experience in the relevant field
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Good analytical skills
- Independent and proactive person who is able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be computer literate.
Persons living with disabilities meeting the requirements for the jobs are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following: 1. Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
2. Detailed CV including at minimum to include:
- Biographical data including: Full names, ID No., current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate and grade obtained, institution and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
3. Copies of ALL your Academic and Professional certificates and testimonials.
4. Completed Personal Data Form (CLICK HERE to download).
5. Copy of National Identity card
6. Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
All applications should be done strictly through E-Mail address [email protected] or through any other fastest means possible.
The same should reach the undersigned on or before July 12, 2016 Senior Human Resource Officer UNES Limited P.O.Box 68241-00200 Nairobi
www.unes.co.keOnly shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer.